Saturday 7 October 2017

Magic Hat

This week I've chosen the theme of HATS... I wanted to go vintage with this... as I have so many vintage images with ladies in hats, but searching through them all I came across this lovely image by Itkupilli of a pinup witch.

Love this image but whilst cutting out somehow her chin got lost in the snipping. lol some images are just so difficult to cut and maintain the nature of the whole thing

I was very tempted to touch up with a digital overlay but hey it's art so it's not meant to be perfect :-)


Thanks for looking and also for everyones continued support of 
Mandy xx

8 comments:

peggy gatto said...

But this is "perfect"!

Lori Saul said...

A fantastic seasonal card-witchy and wonderful!

Ozstuff said...

A scrumptiously rich, beautifully coloured and skilfully designed card. SUPERB!

Cindy McMath said...

Love this Mandy! The layers as always, and your choice of images make the card both beautiful and fun. X

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great collage. I like all of the details in this Mandy.

Deann said...

I just adore your style in collage work a beautiful postcard.

hazel said...

Wonderful!
xxx Hazel.

Sarha Stacy said...

love this card and those rich fall colors.